Monday, June 17, 2019

6th Grade Science for June 17th, 2019

Greetings!

Well, it appears the school year has come to an end, and a good one it has been, too.  It has been a pleasure to work with your student this year--I have enjoyed these kids immensely.  Mrs. Harris or Mrs. Schall is in for a real treat next year when she has them as seventh graders.

Now I am NOT going to say "What you see is what you get" because I will be in my classroom tomorrow (Tuesday, June 18th) to grade those 100 point Science Notebooks, so that could swing your student's grade quite a bit up or down.  I was a bit disappointed that several assignments (Frog Dissection Worksheet,  Mint Green Science Starter, Body Systems Research Worksheet, etc.) were not turned in.  IF you want your student to come in tomorrow and work on missing work, I will be in my classroom from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  This will NOT be playtime for him/her--I have my own work to get done (above mentioned Science Notebooks and report cards to be completed).  That means the student will need to be self sufficient--finding missing work and getting it done.  Also, transportation will need to be arranged.  I just thought I would make one last offer in case you would like to boost your student's grade and/or perhaps send a message that one needs to take his/her grades seriously.  I believe grades must be posted by noon on Wednesday, June 19th, and I will be in my classroom that morning as well.  If you would like to contact me prior to bringing your student in, the number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Thank you again for a wonderful year,
Michele M. Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment