Monday, June 19, 2017

6th Grade Science Plans for June 19th & 20th, 2017

Greetings!

So, we have arrived at the end of the school year!  Seems like it has just flown by.  I know we only have a two day week, but I didn't want the final grade on the report card to come as a shocker to anyone.  At this point, I can literally say, "What you see is what you get."  So here is what we are doing this week:

MONDAY--4th Period Only--Students will be getting back much of their work from this term, so NO HOMEWORK.  5th, 6th, & 7th Periods I will not see due to the Field Day.

TUESDAY--Students will participate in our last auction of the year, so again, NO HOMEWORK.

FYI--If you are unsatisfied with your student's work, and wish them to complete it and/or do it over, I will be in my classroom on Thursday, June 22nd from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.  If you make arrangements for transportation and/or your child's lunch, you may contact me and he/she can come in that day and take care of the work to receive a better grade.  (I have to have my grades in by Friday morning.)

It has been a real pleasure working with your student this year--this has been a fun class.  Enjoy your summer and we will see you next fall!

Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment