Sunday, September 11, 2016

7th Grade Science Plans for the Week of September 12th through 16th, 2016

Greetings!

Hooray!  We have all survived the first week of middle school, and by "we", I mean students, teachers, parents, and guardians.  I am Mrs. Michele Humble and I am your student's teacher.  Please look for these electronic progress reports early in the week--usually Sunday or Monday nights.  (At least that's when I TRY to get them done.)  Along with your student's grade, you can look for special announcements, as well as a day-by-day run-down of what we will be doing in my classes this week.  So with no further ado, here are this week's plans:

MONDAY--Students will go over the course syllabus, then will bring it home to be signed.  This is HOMEWORK DUE TUESDAY.

TUESDAY--Students will finish their team interviews and will review class expectations, so NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--Students will begin working on their Science Notebooks (Title Page).  This will be DUE ON THURSDAY.

THURSDAY--Students will review the Scientific Method and its vocabulary.  So NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will work on two worksheets based on the Scientific Method.  These will be DUE ON TUESDAY.

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Picture Day will take place on Tuesday, September 13th, so please have your student dress accordingly.

Chromebooks will be issued to students on Tuesday, September 13th.  If the INSURANCE HAS BEEN PAID on your student's Chromebook, he/she will be allowed to bring it home.  The fee is $25 for the year and I believe can be paid online at the TMS website.

I will be gone on Friday, September 16th, so please discuss with your student appropriate behavior when a substitute teacher is present.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns.  The telephone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best address to email me is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment