Monday, May 12, 2014

Art Plans for May 12th through 16th, 2014

Greetings!

Hope you had an enjoyable Mother's Day and are all set for a week of incredibly warm weather!  Sorry I am a day behind on this, but I enjoyed Mom's Day, too, with my children.  (Both of whom are Tenino Beaver grads, I'm proud to say.)  Now on to the plans for the week:

MONDAY--We reviewed the Art magazine that covers Ancient Egypt and our next project.  NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--We will go over the instructions for our next project and will begin sketching.  These sketches will be due on Friday.

WEDNESDAY--LATE START & TALENT SHOW--I doubt I will even see my Art students.

THURSDAY--Students will continue to work on the sketches for the Ancient Egypt project.  DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--I will be in Aberdeen for Science training, so there will be a substitute teacher in the classroom.  Students will probably watch a movie on Ancient Egypt.  NO HOMEWORK.

Overall, an easy week for the students.  As always, please contact me with questions, comments, or concerns.

Enjoy the heat, then the rain over the weekend,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment